When many people think of things to do in Dubai, they immediately think of city activities. After all, there’s a lot of shopping, dining and nightlife to enjoy. However, some of the hottest action literally takes place out in the desert. The sand dunes beckon visitors to come out and explore them. When you get out to explore the desert on a bike, you’ll have a memorable experience that is unmatched.
mxDubai motorbike rental in Dubai offers one of the best means of touring the unique landscape. The good thing is that you don’t need to be particularly knowledgeable of the area or using motorbikes in general. Touring options include bikes and routes perfect for beginners and seasoned desert bikers alike. No matter what your experience level, you’ll be ready to see different types of terrain that include:
- The open desert, with your having gotten the experience to navigate the dunes
- Mountain trails that give you access to some spectacular views worthy of your attention
- Wadis that attract some of the animals that call the desert home, including birds and lizards
There are several benefits to using a motorbike to tour the desert. Just a few of these include:
- Basic instruction on using the bikes for an easier, accident-free experience
- Protective gear so you don’t have to bring it yourself
- No driver’s license required to take a trip into the desert
- Bikes are regularly maintained and always checked before use
Although many travelers have yet to try quad biking, this is a great way to get out in the desert and enjoy the unique terrain. The sand dunes are always a lot of fun to experience close up, and the ride itself is always thrilling to seasoned and new adventure-seekers alike. The itineraries are always quite unique, giving you maximum enjoyment out of your adventure.
Quad biking is a great experience if you prefer the stability of more than two wheels but also want to get up close and personal with the unique desert landscape. There are tour options that are perfect for both beginners to this sport and experienced quad riders, ensuring that everyone gets something out of the experience.
Using a dirtbike to cruise through the dunes is always a lot of fun. When you use one of these bikes, you’ll be able to do everything from jumps to leisurely rides – it’s all in your hands to do as you like. There are bike options geared towards men, women and kids to ensure that everyone has the best time possible.
Some fun options for dirtbikes include:
- Instruction on a track
- Training programs for more intensive rides
- Customized plans for riders
Renting a buggy is a great option for visitors who want to enjoy the desert terrain without worrying about how well they will manage a quad or a bike. There are plenty of dunes that are easier to scale in a buggy.
Features that keep these rides comfortable and safe include:
- Instruction from experts, with no prior experience necessary
- Roll cage for increased safety
- Soft bucket seats for a comfortable ride
Dubai offers plenty of access to the ocean, with conditions just right for a jetski ride. You’ll enjoy being able to cool off within view of Dubai’s impressive skyline. Some of the top places to eat and drink are nearby, giving you an additional opportunity to relax after you’re done with water adventures for the day.
Advantages of jetski rentals include:
- Brand new equipment
- Instructors with plenty of experience
- Help for those totally new to jetskiing
The terrain around Dubai offers a diverse range of experiences for anyone who enjoys outdoor adventures in the desert. Besides the sand dunes that are perfect for exploring, you’ll be able to enjoy wadis that attract local desert wildlife. With mountainous terrain also being in this area, you’ll enjoy a diverse range of experiences during your trip to Dubai.