Dirt bike, ATV and dune buggy tours are exciting adventures for visitors to Dubai on the Arabian peninsula. mxDubai in UAE offers several KTM Dirt Bike Tours for beginners and advanced dirt bike and all-terrain vehicle enthusiasts.
These tours last from two to four hours over the spectacular sands and dunes of the ancient Arabian desert. This is the land crossed by camel caravans for millennia.
Dirt bike rental in Dubai, along with ATV and dune buggy rentals, include all of the necessary safety equipment from mxDubai.
Safety equipment provided for each dirt bike and ATV/Quad rider includes:
- Compliant racing helmet
- Long sleeve shirt and racing pants
Protection kits for chest, knees, and elbows are also provided.
“Do’s and Don’ts for Off-road Adventures
There are several procedures for safe off-road vehicle tours in the Dubai desert:
- We ask you to pay close attention to the operating instructions. We have introduction and training programs for all renters of our off-road vehicles. We want you to know how to safely operate the equipment we offer.
- We ask you to follow the tour guides that take you through the deserts of Dubai. They will explain where you are going and point out any historical landmarks. You may have a customized tour. This is new territory for exploration. Even the most advanced dirt bike riders are probably not familiar with Dubai’s vast expanse of red desert terrain. We do not want you to get lost among the dunes.
- Your guide will let you know when to accelerate and race over the dunes. This is an open country with dunes, mountains, and wadis for you to explore. You can do jumps or take a leisurely ride. There are programs for everyone from beginners to experienced riders of dirt bikes and ATVs.
- Give fellow riders a chance to enjoy the terrain and wait for others to catch up with the tour leader at the rendezvous location.
- Do not leave anything behind except tire tracks. Carry out any wrappers or garbage you may have.
The 2017 KTM 500 EXT and the 2016 KTM 450 EXT are the motorbikes used by mxDubai. Riders must be familiar with throttles, gears and clutch controls for dirt bike rentals. We train beginners. A drivers license is not required for our tours.
These all-terrain vehicles or ATVs offer more stability than dirt bikes since they have four wheels designed for desert driving. The Can-am Renegade 570 ATV with a 50hp engine is the quad we use for the desert.
We offer several itineraries for quad biking that cover this unique landscape. You have the same opportunities for riding safely over the dunes and mountains.
This is a very comfortable way to explore the Arabian desert. These vehicles carry two passengers in soft bucket seats. The Polaris RZR 1000cc engine buggies with 120 hp have adequate suspension and roll cages for comfortable rides on any terrain.
Dune buggies will ride over the dunes and mountain trails. You can follow a leader and stop anywhere for an unparalleled view of the desert. The three-hour Deep Desert and High Dunes tours take drivers to the desert campground.
The same safety gear offered to dirt and quad bike riders can be used by dune buggy riders. While helmets are required, long pants and jackets are optional.
Your tour begins with mxDubai’s pickup service at your residence in one of our 4×4 vehicles that will deliver you to our desert location. Your desert tours will begin and end at this venue.