Explore Desert Enduro Motorbike Tours in Dubai
We did a four days mx tour in the desert of Dubai. Quick summary:
– Highly professional organization
– Flexible to quickly adapt plans to make you feel as comfortable as possible
– Experienced guides that are willing to teach you motocross
– Ability to rapidly analyze your mx level and bring you up to the next level (if this is your wish)
– Very exhausting (physically and concentration), but makes a lot of fun
– Good opportunity to see and experience different types of desert (sand, dunes, colors, rocks etc.)
We opted for the 2 hour KTM Motocross experience and it was great. None of us were experienced Motocross riders but we all had a small bit of off-road experience and lots of on-road experience. The bikes were great; the instructors were great. It was a brilliant adrenaline fueled experience. We were given lots of freedom whilst out on the expedition and that was probably the most enjoyable part. We were not restricted to certain areas or speeds or locations etc. We wished we went for the 4 hour experience. If you are looking to do the KTM bike experience in Dubai I would say that some bit of experience is essential. It is a physical and skill demanding experience but great fun!!
Safety Tips For MotorBike Riding
With mxDubai you will feel safe and sound, because you will be provided with special modern equipment that will protect you in cases of accidents. The whole body will be protected from head to toe:
- The helmet is made of impenetrable material, without glass, because in case of a motor crash it will break and, as a consequence, won’t be able to protect a biker’s head.
- The helmet also protects the jaw of a rider and if riding a bike in Dubai he falls with his face down on the ground, he won’t hurt anything.
- Body protection is a hard shell with the protection of the collarbones, which are vulnerable places in an accident. Legs are protected with special hard plastic knee guards and motocross boots are made of a thick, heavy leather. As far as arm protection is concerned, it is less protective so that a biker could ride without constraint.
How to Reduce the Risks of Accidents & Injuries?
We provide our riders with all the free safety features they need to stay safe while riding their motorbike. This equipment includes gloves, helmet, and protective clothing, which you must wear at all time. These safety features help to reduce the risk of injury due to a fall or from flying debris.
Speeding is the number one cause of motorbike accidents. You should always keep your speed at a level that allows you to maintain total control of the motorbike. Even if you are an experienced motorbike rider, the desert terrain can be unpredictable. Avoid drifting or taking sharp turns and follow the instructor’s rules at all time.
Due to the unpredictable terrain of the dessert, it’s important for all riders to stay at a safe distance from other motorbikes. Always remain aware of your surrounding and be prepared to make sudden stops, in case another motorbike cuts in front of you or falls unexpectedly.
You must keep your motorbike headlight on at all times. Desert conditions can make it difficult to differentiate between a slight bump and a hill or hole. Misjudging the depth of the slope can make you roll over. Keeping your headlights on can avoid this danger by allowing you to see potentially dangerous conditions in time to adjust your driving.
We have gone to great lengths to map out the safest and most enjoyable route for your motorbike experience. It is vital that you stay along this marked path while exploring the Dubai desert. You also want to make sure you do not speed up while driving uphill or downhill because this could cause you to jump of the edge of the dune and crash.
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept multiple payment options, including PayPal, bank transfer, or cash on the day of your visit.
All we need is your reservation (if you booked in advance) or a means of payment if you plan to pay on the same day. We don’t have any hidden fees for equipment, gas, or passengers. We provide you with all the equipment you need to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
Yes, we offer training packages and have taught many people how to ride a motorcycle in the past.
All bike riders must be at least 18 years old.
No, our tours are all off-road desert tours. No licence is required.
Our bikes can accelerate to speeds of 140-150km/hour in Desert. They are powerful machines that can penetrate the desert with ease and comfort. However, it is always advisable to only drive at speeds that you can easily manage.